- We have spotted the upcoming Vivo V30 Pro with the V2319 model number on the Geekbench database.
- The smartphone packs a Dimensity 8200 chipset with 12GB of RAM and will run on Android 14 out of the box.
- It is expected to be the rebranded version of the Vivo S18 Pro, which was launched in China recently.
We have spotted the Vivo V30 Pro on the popular Geekbench database website with the V2319 model number. The smartphone scored 1045 in the single-core test and 3637 in the multicore test. The listing also reveals that the upcoming smartphone will have a Dimensity 8200 chipset paired with 12GB of RAM and will run on Android 14 out of the box.
It will become the third smartphone in the V30 series and will join the already-launched V30 and V30 Lite. The V30 Pro is said to be a rebranded version of the Vivo S18 Pro, which was recently launched in China.
Vivo S18 Pro Specifications
If the V30 Pro is basically the same as the Vivo S18 Pro, here’s a quick overview of the specifications.
- Display: The device features a 6.78-inch FHD+ AMOLED display boasting a resolution of 2800×1260 pixels. It supports HDR10+, has a 120Hz refresh rate, covers 100 per cent of the DCI-P3 colour gamut, and achieves a peak brightness of up to 2800 nits.
- Processor: Powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 9200+ processor, coupled with an Immortalis-G715 GPU.
- RAM/Storage: Available in configurations of 8GB/12GB/16GB RAM and 256GB/512GB UFS 3.1 storage.
- Operating System: Runs on Android 14 with OriginOS 4.
- Vivo S18 Pro Cameras: Equipped with a 50MP Sony IMX920 sensor featuring an f/1.88 aperture, OIS, and LED flash. Additionally, it houses a 50MP Samsung JN1 ultra-wide sensor with an f/2.0 aperture and a 12MP 2x telephoto portrait camera.
- Front Camera: Boasts a 50MP front camera with dual soft LED flash.
- Connectivity: Supports 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth, GPS, USB Type-C, and NFC.
- Battery: The device is powered by a 5,000mAh battery and supports 80W fast charging.