- The Vivo V30 Series is set to arrive in India next month.
- It will comprise two devices: the standard V30 and V30 Pro.
- Both smartphones will incorporate ZEISS co-engineered camera systems specifically for the Indian market.
Vivo is preparing to unveil its V30 series in India. According to our trusted industry source, the upcoming lineup will consist of two devices: the base Vivo V30 and the V30 Pro. The series is expected to hit the Indian market next month.
MySmartPrice has obtained some important, previously unreported details about the upcoming phones. The Vivo V30 series will come with a ZEISS co-engineered camera system, designed specifically for the Indian market.
This is a big deal as the V30 series is poised to be a mid-range lineup and will be the first time a premium lens maker will be coming in this segment.
Typically, ZEISS collaborations are seen in Vivo’s ultra-premium flagship smartphones such as the Vivo X series. This partnership combines ZEISS’s optical expertise (leading to sharper images, reduced distortion, and distinctive bokeh effects) with Vivo’s user-friendly technology, resulting in enhanced image quality, unique ZEISS aesthetics, and advanced features like ZEISS Biotar Portrait Style.
Furthermore, earlier today, we spotted the V30 Pro on the popular Geekbench database, where the smartphone scored 1045 in the single-core test and 3637 in the multicore test. The listing also revealed that the V30 Pro will pack a Dimensity 8200 chipset paired with 12GB of RAM and run on Android 14 out of the box.
Vivo V30 Key Specifications
The standard V30 has already been unveiled in the global market, so we have a fair idea about its core capabilities. Here are the key specifications of the device:
- Display: The smartphone flaunts a 6.78-inch AMOLED screen with 1260p resolution and 2,800 nits peak brightness. There is a fingerprint scanner underneath the curved panel.
- Chipset: It draws power from Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 7 Gen 3 SoC, with up to 12GB of RAM.
- OS: The V30 runs out of the box on Android 14-based FuntouchOS 14.
- Rear Cameras: The device houses a triple rear camera unit, led by a 50MP OmniVision OV50E sensor with OIS (optical image stabilisation), a 50MP ultra wide-angle camera, and a portrait sensor.
- Front Camera: At the front, it has a 50-megapixel camera with autofocus for selfies.
- Battery: The Vivo V30 packs a 5,000mAh battery with support for 80W fast charging.