- Vivo announces global launch date for the X100 series of smartphones.
- The X100 and X100 Pro smartphones will soon debut in India.
- The launch of the X100 Pro+ has reportedly been delayed in China.
Vivo has confirmed the global launch date of the X100 series smartphone. The landing page of Vivo’s global website confirms that Vivo will debut the X100 and X100 Pro smartphones on December 14 in the international markets. The launch event will kick off at 7 PM, but is yet to reveal the time zone of the event.
The premium Vivo X100 and Vivo X100 Pro smartphones have already launched in China with flagship MediaTek chipsets. The premium phones have been spotted in multiple certifications ahead of its global debut. It has also been reported that the VX100 Pro+, which was supposed to launch in China, is now delayed.
Vivo X100 Series Global Launch Date
The Vivo website also confirms that the smartphones have been available for pre-orders since November 24 in the global markets. However, Vivo has yet to begin the pre-orders through its website for the international markets. We expect Vivo to begin the pre-orders and announce the time zone of the event soon.
Vivo X100 Pro+ China Debut Delayed
In related news, Vivo confirmed the launch of the Vivo X100 Pro+ smartphone in the first half of 2024. Digital Chat Station, a well-known tipster, previously tipped that Vivo will launch the device in April. The tipster has revealed that Vivo has pushed the launch date due to unforeseen situations.
DCS reiterates that Vivo will debut the smartphone by the end of H1 of 2024. Vivo is also tipped to debut Vivo Pad 3 tablet and Vivo X Fold 3 foldable smartphone along with the device. The Chinese giant might also launch the flat display variants of X100 and X100 Pro under the X100S and X100S Pro monikers.
Vivo X100 and Vivo X100 Pro Specifications
- Display: 6.78-inch LTPO AMOLED display, 1.5K (2800 × 1260 pixel) resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 3000 nits peak brightness, 80,00,000:1 contrast ratio, 2160Hz PWM dimming, and HDR10+
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 9300 (manufactured on 4nm process) with Immortalis G720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 12GB/ 16GB LPDDR5X RAM, 16GB LPDDR5T RAM (Pro), 256GB/ 512GB/ 1TB UFS 4.0 storage
- Software: OriginOS 4.0 based on Android 14
- Camera: 50MP Sony IMX920 sensor, 1/1.49-inch sensor size, OIS, 50MP ultra-wide-angle camera, a field of view of 150°, f/2.0 aperture, 64MP telephoto lens, 1/2-inch sensor size, OIS (X100), 50MP Sony IMX989 sensor, 1-inch sensor size, OIS, 50MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a field of view of 150°, 50MP telephoto lens, 1/2-inch sensor size, OIS, telephoto macro, V3 imaging chip (X100 Pro), Zeiss T coating, Zeiss optics
- Front Camera: 32MP selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture
- Battery and Charging: 5000mAh battery, 120W fast charging (X100), 5400mAh battery, 100W fast charging, 50W wireless charging, reverse wireless charging
- Others: IP68 water and dust resistant, Infrared sensor, Stereo speakers with HiFi audio, In-display fingerprint scanner