- The Xiaomi 13T Pro is expected to feature a 6.67-inch OLED display with a 1.5K resolution and a 144Hz refresh rate.
- The device could be powered by Dimensity 9200+ SoC.
- The smartphone might pack up to 16GB of RAM and 1TB of internal storage.
Xiaomi was expected to introduce the Xiaomi 13T and the Xiaomi 13T Pro smartphones on September 1 as per a previous leak. However, the brand didn’t unveil those smartphones. Well, now a recent leak courtesy of tipster Paras Guglani reveals that the Xiaomi 13T Pro will be introduced on September 16. The tipster also has shared an image that reveals the specifications of the Xiaomi 13T Pro ahead of the official launch.
Xiaomi 13T Pro Specifications Surfaces Again Ahead of Launch
The leaked specifications sheet reveals that the Xiaomi 13T Pro will feature a 6.67-inch OLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate and a 1.5K resolution. The device will have a 2880Hz PWM dimming, a 2600 nits peak brightness, and HDR10+ support. Furthermore, the handset will be powered by MediaTek’s octa-core Dimensity 9200 Plus SoC.
The device will be introduced in 12GB/16GB RAM variants along with 256GB/512GB or 1TB of internal storage. For the optics purpose, the smartphone will feature a 50MP primary camera (Sony IMX707) which will have an f/1.9 and an optical image stabilization (OIS). The 50MP sensor will be joined by a 13MP ultra-wide lens lens and a 50MP telephoto camera. The front of the handset will consist of a 20MP selfie camera (Sony IMX596 sensor).
The device will also have an IP68 rating for water and dust resistance. The smartphone will pack a 5,000mAh battery which will support 120W fast charging. The device will be introduced in the Black and Blue colours.
A separate leak by tipster Sudhanshu Ambhore reveals that Xiaomi will introduce the Xiaomi 13T in two versions. One of the variants will have a Leica-tuned camera setup, while the other will launch without Leica branding. The previous leak suggests that the Xiaomi 13T will feature a 6.67-inch display, Dimensity 8200 Ultra SoC, a 50MP triple-camera setup, a 20MP selfie camera, and a 5,000mAh battery. Similar to the Xiaomi 13T Pro, the Xiaomi 13T could also have an IP68 rating. The device is also tipped to feature an in-display fingerprint sensor for security purposes.
Xiaomi 13T Pro Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.67-inch OLED display, 1.5K resolution, 144Hz refresh rate, 2880Hz PWM dimming, 2600 nits brightness, HDR10+ support.
- Processor: MediaTek’s octa-core Dimensity 9200+ SoC with Arm Immortalis-G715 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 12GB/16GB, 256GB/512GB/1TB storage.
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP primary camera (Sony IMX707 sensor), f/1.9 aperture, OIS, 13MP ultra-wide lens (Omnivision OV138 sensor), f/2.2 aperture, 50MP telephoto camera (Omnivision OVSOD sensor).
- Front-facing camera: 20MP (Sony IMX596 sensor).
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 120W fast charging.