- The iPhone 12 (64GB) will be available for Rs 35,999 (including the bank offer).
- The iPhone 12 is expected to get software support for next 2-3 more years.
- In terms of features, the iPhone 12 seem outdated compared to current mid-range Android smartphones.
Flipkart’s Big Billion Days sale will commence later this week. The 10th iteration of Flipkart’s annual festive season sale is set to go live on October 8 (October 7 for Plus members). Now, Flipkart, via a new teaser, has revealed that the iPhone 12 will be available for purchase for Rs 32,999 (effectively) in the upcoming Big Billion Days sale.
The iPhone 12, at this price, might seem like a very lucrative deal at this price point but should you buy it in the upcoming Big Billion Days? Read on to find out.
Apple iPhone 12: Big Billion Days Deal
The iPhone 12 (64GB) will be listed at a price of Rs 38,999 on Flipkart in the upcoming Big Billion Days sale. On top of this, buyers will be able to avail a Rs 3,000 instant bank discount. This brings the iPhone 12 (64GB) price down to Rs 35,999.
Flipkart will also offer Rs 3,000 bump up exchange offer including which the effective price of the iPhone 12 (64GB) comes down to Rs 32,999.
Apple iPhone 12: Is it Worth at Rs 35,999?
The iPhone 12 (64GB) at Rs 35,999 might seem like a lucrative deal but there are a couple of things that you need to keep in mind in case you plan to purchase the iPhone 12 in the upcoming Big Billion Days sale.
The iPhone 12 was launched in October 2020 and is now a three year old smartphone. Hence, the iPhone 12 will get software update for next 2-3 years. Also, in terms of features, the iPhone 12 seem outdated compared to current mid-range Android smartphones.
The iPhone 12 base variant features 64GB of internal storage which is not enough in case you’re planning to use the device for next couple of years. Instead, you should consider buying the 128GB variant of the device which will likely be priced around Rs 40,000. However, at a price of around Rs 40,000, you will likely be able to fetch the iPhone 13 (128GB) variant in Amazon Great Indian Festival sale.
Apple iPhone 12: Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.1-inch OLED display, Super Retina XDR display with 2532 × 1170 pixel resolution, 460ppi pixel density, 1200 nits peak brightness, HDR, Dolby Vision, Ceramic Shield protection
- Processor: Apple A14 Bionic (fabbed on 5nm) and 4-core GPU
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Storage: 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB storage options
- Cameras: 12MP primary camera with OIS, 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and True Tone flash
- Front Camera: 12MP TrueDepth selfie camera
- Battery 2815mAh battery, up to 17 hours video playback
- Charging: 20W fast charging, Lightning port, 15W MagSafe wireless charging
- Security: FaceID
- Audio: Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 146.7 × 71.5 × 7.4mm
- Weight: 162 grams
- Others: IP68 water and dust resistant rating
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (nano-eSIM), 5G, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS, and Glonass
- Colour Options: Black, Blue, Red, Green, White, Purple colours.