- iQOO has announced priority passes for the launch of its upcoming flagship in India.
- The passes offer various benefits, including early access and free goodies.
- The amount paid for the priority pass can be adjusted towards the smartphone’s price.
iQOO has been teasing the specifications of the upcoming iQOO 12 5G smartphone ahead of its debut in India. Our team at MySmartPrice exclusively revealed the price range of the smartphone too. The Vivo-owned sub-brand announced the Indian launch of the smartphone even before its unveiling in China. It was announced in China on November 7, along with the iQOO 12 Pro 5G smartphone.
While the Pro variant of iQOO’s flagship is limited to the Chinese markets, the iQOO 12 India launch is scheduled for December 12. Now, for the first time, iQOO has introduced a priority pass for the handset.
Priority Pass by iQOO: Benefits and Steps to Obtain Priority Pass
The press release shared by the brand reveals that iQOO is releasing priority passes for the maiden time for its smartphones. The priority passes will help its fans to obtain the device before the general public gets it. iQOO is anticipating huge interest from millions of iQOO fans for its forthcoming flagship. The priority pass can be used to pre-book the smartphone before it reaches the shelves by paying a minimal amount.
iQOO reveals that the priority pass can be booked between December 5 and December 7, a week ahead of the December 12 launch. The priority pass holders can place an order for the upcoming flagship prior to 24 hours of the official sale. iQOO will bundle Vivo TWS worth Rs 2,999 for the priority pass holders. The priority pass holders will also be eligible for the launch offers that iQOO reveals on the launch date.
The priority pass can be obtained by booking through Amazon.in or iQOO’s India website. The phonemaker adds that the priority passes are limited in numbers and are served on a first come basis. The priority pass can be booked by paying a minimal amount of Rs 999, which will be adjusted towards the price of the smartphone.
The press release also confirms the specifications of the smartphone ahead of its debut. The upcoming iQOO 12 5G smartphone would be India’s first device to ship with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC. The upcoming iQOO flagship will be the first non-Pixel smartphone to run on Android 14 out of the box. iQOO also promises a superior software experience with its upcoming device by removing bloatware.
iQOO 12 5G Specifications
- Display: 6.78-inch LTPO AMOLED display, 1.5K resolution, 144Hz variable refresh rate, up to 3000 nits peak brightness, 2160Hz PWM dimming support.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC, Adreno 750 GPU.
- RAM and Storage: 12GB / 16GB of LPDDR5X RAM, 256GB / 512GB UFS 4.0 storage.
- Software: Funtouch OS 14 based on Android 14.
- Rear Cameras: 50MP primary camera with a sensor size of 1/1.3-inch, OIS, 50MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 64MP telephoto sensor, 3x optical zoom.
- Front Camera: 16MP.
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 120W fast charging.