- The design of the upcoming iQOO 12 has been leaked through promotional images.
- Pictures show that iQOO has continued its partnership with BMW for the iQOO 12 Series.
- It is also revealed that the device will have a triple rear camera setup, with a curved back panel.
The iQOO 12 will be the first smartphone in India to launch with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chipset. The device was recently spotted in leaked renders and hands-on images, which gave us an idea of the phone’s design.
Promotional images of the iQOO 12 have now been leaked online, which reveal the complete design of the phone. The iQOO 12 Series is scheduled to launch in China on November 7.
iQOO 12 Design Revealed Through Leaked Promotional Images
The latest leak shows that the iQOO 12 has received a major design in the rear camera module, featuring a squircle shape. The device also appears to have curved edges on its back panel.
Images also suggest that iQOO has continued its partnership with BMW. The device can be seen featuring the BMW logo, along with the tagline ‘Fascination Meets Innovation’. An infrared sensor is also visible at the top of the phone.
Shortly after the launch of the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chipset, iQOO confirmed that its upcoming flagship iQOO 12 Series will feature the latest Qualcomm flagship chipset. The device will launch in China on November 7.
— Nipun Marya (@nipunmarya) October 25, 2023
iQOO has also confirmed that the iQOO 12 Series is officially coming to India. Earlier, tipster Mukul Sharma (Stufflistings) mentioned that the iQOO 12 Series is expected to launch in India by November end, or early December.
The camera specifications of the iQOO 12 were also leaked by Digital Chat Station. The triple rear camera setup on the device is expected to feature a 50MP primary OIS camera powered by the Omnivision OV50H sensor, a 50MP ultrawide lens with ISOCELL JN1, and a 64MP periscope lens with 3X optical zoom and OV64GB sensor.
Leaked images also suggest that the iQOO 12 is expected to offer 100X digital zoom. The device could also be capable of capturing images of the moon with this zoom capacity.
A recent report from DCS suggested that the iQOO 12 could skip one of its highly anticipated features, 200W fast charging. Instead, the company is now expected to provide a larger capacity battery of 6000mAh with 120W fast charging.
The iQOO 12 is expected to offer three colour choices, white glass, black glass, and a red colour variant with vegan leather. The iQOO 12 is also rumoured to feature an independent display gaming chip Q1 to enhance the gaming performance. iQOO devices are known to offer gaming-centric features, which should also make their way to the latest flagship.
iQOO 12 Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.7-inch E7 AMOLED panel, 1.5K resolution, 120Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3
- RAM And Storage: 12GB/16GB/24GB RAM, 256GB/512GB/1TB storage
- Rear camera: 50MP primary camera with OIS, 50MP ultra-wide lens, 64MP telephoto camera with 3X optical zoom
- Front camera: 32MP
- Battery: 6000mAh, 120W wired fast charging
- Other Features: In-display fingerprint sensor, IP68 rating, IR blaster
- Colours: White Glass, Black Glass, and Red Vegan Leather