- The OPPO A2 Pro will be powered by Dimensity 7050 SoC as confirmed by the new teaser.
- The device will have a 12GB Virtual RAM support.
- The smartphone is expected to feature a 6.7-inch display, a 50MP dual-camera setup and a 8MP selfie camera.
The OPPO A2 Pro launch date has been officially announced by OPPO earlier today. As per the teaser shared by the company, the OPPO A2 Pro will launch in China on September 15. The teaser revealed by OPPO also confirms that the OPPO A2 Pro will be powered by Dimensity 7050 SoC which will be coupled with 12GB of RAM. The smartphone will also have 12GB Virtual RAM, a dual-camera setup accompanied by an LED flash, and 67W fast charging support as revealed by the teaser.
OPPO A2 Pro Will Offer 68W Fast Charging Support
Recently, OPPO also announced the four-year battery replacement program for the OPPO A2 Pro. As per the known details, if the customer purchases the device before October 8, and if the battery capacity drops to less than 80% within four years, customers can claim a free battery replacement. The specifications of the smartphone are already known to us considering that the device was spotted at TENAA certification last month and at China Telecom recently.
The upcoming OPPO A2 Pro is tipped to feature a 6.7-inch display with a Full HD+ resolution. Powering the smartphone under the hood there will be Dimensity 7050 chipset as confirmed by OPPO earlier today. The device will pack up to 12GB of RAM. The base OPPO A2 Pro model is tipped to ship with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
For the optics purpose, the smartphone could rely on a 64MP primary camera and a 2MP portrait camera. For selfies and video-calling purposes, the handset might feature an 8MP camera. Last but not least, the device is expected to pack a 5,000mAh battery which is confirmed to support 68W fast charging.
As for the pricing, the base OPPO A2 Pro model with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage could retail for CNY 2,099 (Roughly Rs 24,200), while the variant with 12GB of RAM and 256GB/512GB of might cost CNY 2,299 (Roughly Rs 26,100 ) and CNY 2,499 (Roughly Rs 28,300). As per the details revealed by China Telecom listing the device will go on sale in China starting from September 22. The handset will be available for purchase in China in Vast Black, Desert Brown, and Dusk Cloud Purple colour options.
OPPO A2 Pro Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.7-inch display, Full HD+ resolution, Punch-hole cutout.
- Processor: Octa-core Dimensity 7050 processor with Mali-G68 MC4.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB/12GB, 128GB/256GB/512GB of internal storage.
- Software: Android 13 with ColorOS 13.1
- Rear-facing camera: 64MP primary camera, 2MP portrait camera
- Front-facing camera: 8MP.
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 68W fast charging
- Colours: Vast Black, Desert Brown, Dusk Cloud Purple