- The Redmi Note 13 series was unveiled last month in China.
- Xiaomi doesn’t offer any LTE only connectivity smartphone under Note 13 series in China.
- The Redmi Note 13 4G may not launch in Indian market.
Xiaomi, last month, introduced the Redmi Note 13 series in its domestic market – China. The Note 13 series in China consists of three smartphones – the Redmi Note 13, the Redmi Note 13 Pro, and the Redmi Note 13 Pro+. The Chinese tech giant isn’t offering any LTE only smartphone under the Note 13 series. However, a new leak by tipster Kacper Skrzypek reveals that Xiaomi will offer a Redmi Note 13 4G in some global markets.
Kacper also claimed that the Redmi Note 13 (4G variant) for the global markets will feature the same processor as its predecessor. To those unaware, the Redmi Note 12 (4G variant) sports a Qualcomm Snapdragon 685 processor under the hood. The tipster has also hinted that the Redmi Note 13 4G, powered by Snapdragon 685, may not launch in the Indian marekt. Take a look at the details.
Don't expect a revolution from Redmi Note 13 (basic Global-only model), at least when comes to the CPU. It will use the same SoC as RN12, Snapdragon 685.
— Kacper Skrzypek 🇵🇱 (@kacskrz) October 20, 2023
Kacper claims that the Redmi Note 13 (4G variant) will be a global only model and will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 685 processor. The Snapdragon 685 is fabbed on TSMC’s 6nm processor and brings with it an integrated Adreno 610 GPU. This is the same processor that powers the last generation Redmi Note 12 (4G variant).
In response to a query on the same thread, Kacper has also revealed that the Redmi Note 13 (4G variant), powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 685, will not launch in the Indian market. However, Kacper hasn’t revealed if Xiaomi will launch a different handset as the Redmi Note 13 (4G) in India. However, we can hope Xiaomi to launch a Redmi Note 13 (4G) in the Indian market as well. We will have to wait for a few months to see what all smartphones Xiaomi brings to India under the Note 13 series.
Redmi Note 12: Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED display, Full HD+ (1080 × 2400 pixel) resolution, 394ppi pixel density, 1200 nits peak brightness, 120Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut, and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 685 (manufactured on TSMC’s 6nm process) and Adreno 610 GPU
- Storage: 64GB/ 128GB UFS 2.2 storage, and dedicated microSD card slot
- Memory: 6GB LPDDR4X RAM and 5GB extended RAM
- Software: MIUI 14, based on Android 13. Upgradable to Android 14 and Android 15. Four years of security patch updates.
- Cameras: 50MP Samsung ISOCELL JN1 camera, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens with , 2MP macro camera, and LED flash
- Front Camera: 13MP selfie camera
- Battery: 5000mAh battery
- Charging: 33W fast charging support and USB Type-C charging port
- Audio: Hi-res audio support and 3.5mm audio jack
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner and software based face unlock
- Weight: 183.5 grams
- Dimensions: 165.66 × 75.96 × 7.85mm
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 4G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, Glonass
- Others: IP53 dust and splash resistant and Infrared sensor
- Colour Options: Sunrise Gold, Ice Blue, and Lunar Black