- The Redmi Note 13 series was introduced a couple of months ago in China.
- The Redmi Note 13 5G Chinese variant is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 6080 SoC.
- It offers a 120Hz AMOLED display and a 100MP camera setup.
Xiaomi unveiled the Redmi Note 13 series back in September in its domestic market. The Redmi Note 13 series is yet to make it to global markets including India. However, it appears that Xiaomi will soon launch the the Redmi Note 13 series in global markets as we have spotted the Redmi Note 13 5G on NBTC and TDRA certification websites.
The Redmi Note 13 5G made an appearance on the NBTC and TDRA certification websites with the model number 2312DRAABG (G represents global variant). Let us take a closer look at the details.
The certifications confirms the moniker of the device alongwith the model number. Since the handset has acquired NBTC certification, we can expect it to make a global debut soon. Unfortunately, the NBTC and TDRA certifications doesn’t reveal anything about the Redmi Note 13 5G global variant.
The Redmi Note 13 5G global variant is expected to be same as that of its Chinese counterpart. Let us take a quick recap of Redmi Note 13 5G Chinese variant’s specifications.
Redmi Note 13 5G: Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED display, Full HD+ (1080 × 2400 pixel) resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 1000 nits peak brightness, 10-bit panel, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 6080 SoC with Mali G57 GPU
- Memory and Storage: 6GB/ 8GB/ 12GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB/ 256GB UFS 2.2 storage, and a microSD card slot
- Software: MIUI 14, based on Android 13
- Cameras: 100MP primary camera with an f/1.7 aperture, 2MP depth sensor, and LED flash
- Front Camera: 16MP selfie camera
- Battery and Charging: 5000mAh battery, 33W fast charging, USB Type-C charging port
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Weight: 173.5 grams
- Dimensions: 161.11 × 74.95 × 7.6mm
- Others: 3.5mm audio jack, Infrared sensor, IP54 dust and splash resistance