- The Redmi Note 13 series was introduced last month in China.
- The Redmi Note 13 Pro is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 7s Gen 2 processor.
- The smartphone comes equipped with a 5020mAh battery.
Xiaomi, a few weeks back, launched the the latest iteration of the Note series – the Redmi Note 13 series in the Chinese market. The Redmi Note 13 series is yet to launch in markets outside China but the rumours surrounding the global variant of the Redmi Note 13 series smartphones have started popping up on the web.
To those unaware, the Note 13 series includes three handsets – the Redmi Note 13, the Redmi Note 13 Pro, and the Redmi Note 13 Pro+. Last month, the Redmi Note 13 Pro+ global variant with the model number 23090RA98G was spotted on the IMDA certification website.
Now, the Redmi Note 13 Pro Global variant, featuring the model number 2312DRA50G, has made an appearance on Federal Communications Commission (FCC) certification database. The listing suggests that the Redmi Note 13 series global launch is imminent. Let us take a closer look at the details.
The Redmi Note 13 Pro Global variant’s FCC certification listing reveals that it will be equipped with a 5020mAh battery unit. To those unaware, the Note 13 Pro Chinese variant sports 5020mAh (rated) capacity battery. The listing also reveals that the Note 13 Pro Global variant will come pre-loaded with MIUI 14, which might be based on Android 13.
On the connectivity front, the Redmi Note 13 Global variant will feature support for 2.4GHz and 5GHz WiFi networks and will also offer Bluetooth connectivity. Apart from these, the listing doesn’t reveal anything about the device. Take a look at the device’s Chinese counterpart’s specifications in meanwhile.
Redmi Note 13 Pro Chinese Variant: Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.67-inch OLED display, 1.5K (2712 x 1220 pixel) resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 1800 nits peak brightness, Dolby Vision, and Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 7s Gen 2 SoC with Adreno 710 GPU
- Software: MIUI 14, based on Android 13
- Cameras: 200MP primary camera with OIS, 8MP ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP macro shooter, and LED flash
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Charging: 67W fast charging, USB Type-C port
- Audio: Stereo speaker setup with Dolby Atmos
- Security: In-display fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 161.15 × 74.24 × 7.98mm
- Weight: 187 grams
- Others: IP54 water and dust resistance