- Two new smartphones have received TENAA certification.
- The certification reveals the key specifications of the upcoming device.
- The past reports that the certification is related to the forthcoming Redmi Note 13 series smartphones.
Xiaomi’s Redmi sub-brand is gearing up to launch the next Note series device. The upcoming Redmi Note 13 series will include Redmi Note 13, Note 13 Pro, and Note 13 Pro+ smartphones. Popular Chinese tipster Digital Chat Station recently tipped that Xiaomi is working on Redmi Note 13 series smartphones.
Xiaomi is expected to launch several other smartphones in the Note 13 series at a later stage. The tipster also revealed schematics and key specifications of the Redmi Note 13 Pro+ smartphone. We have previously spotted the upcoming smartphones in EEC certification, hinting that the launch is nearing.
A previous report also confirms the IMEI certification and listing of its software in the MIUI server. A new post shared by Digital Chat Station on Weibo confirms that the upcoming Note 13 Pro and Note 13 Pro+ smartphones have received TENAA certification.
Redmi Note 13 Pro / Note 13 Pro+ Expected Specifications
- Display: 6.7-inch OLED panel, 1.5K resolution, 144Hz refresh rate
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 9200+, Arm Immortalis-G715 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 6/8/12/16GB RAM (Pro), 8/12/16/18GB RAM (Pro+), 128/256/512/1TB internal storage
- Software: MIUI 15 based on Android 13
- Rear Camera: 200MP Samsung HP3 sensor, 8MP Sony IMX 355 ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP OmniVision OV2B10 macro/depth lens.
- Front Camera: 16MP OmniVision OV16A1Q
- Battery: 5160mAh, 67W fast charging (Pro), 5000mAh, 120W wired fast charging (Pro+)
The TENAA certification reveals the forthcoming smartphones’ key specifications before its launch. The upcoming Redmi Note 13 series smartphones are certified in TENAA with the model numbers 23090RA98C and 2312DRA50C. The certification confirms that the upcoming devices will have 5G connectivity.
The global variant of Note 13 Pro+ (23090RA98C) was spotted in EEC certification with the model number 23090RA98G. The C and G in the model number represent Chinese and Global units, respectively. The TENAA certification confirms the device will have a 6.67-inch OLED display with a 1.5K resolution.
The certification also reveals that the display has a resolution of 2712 x 1220 pixels. The past leaks suggest that Xiaomi will equip the upcoming smartphones with a 144Hz refresh rate. The TENAA certification adds that the upcoming smartphones will be equipped with two different processors with clock speeds of 2.4GHz and 2.8GHz.
The chipset of Note 13 Pro will be paired with 6GB, 8GB, 12GB, and 16GB RAM and 128GB, 256GB, 512GB and 1TB storage. The Pro model will have a dimension of 161.15 × 74.24 × 7.98 mm and 187 grams weight. A 5160mAh (typical) rated battery will back the smartphone.
In contrast, the Note 13 Pro+ will be available in 8GB, 12GB, 16GB and 18GB RAM and 128GB, 256GB, 512GB and 1TB storage variants. The Pro+ will be backed by a 5000mAh (typical) rated battery.
The device will have a dimension of 161.43 × 74.2× 9.0 mm and 203.96 grams. Both smartphones will have a triple rear camera with a 200MP primary sensor. The sensor will be paired with a secondary 8MP ultra-wide-angle and 2MP macro lens.