- Samsung is alleged to debut the Galaxy S24 series smartphones on January 18.
- The South Korean giant will switch to a titanium frame, reducing the weight by 1 gram.
- Samsung will equip the Galaxy S24 Ultra with Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC Made for Galaxy.
OnLeaks recently shared the 5K renders and a 360° video of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S24 smartphone. The renders revealed that Samsung will continue to equip its upcoming device with a similar design as the Galaxy S23 smartphone. Smartprix has teamed up with OnLeaks again to share the 5K renders and a 360° video of the forthcoming Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra smartphone.
The renders divulge a design similar to its predecessor but with some improvements. A recent post from Ice Universe tipped the launch date of the upcoming Galaxy S24 series smartphones. The tipster previously revealed the telephoto and periscope lens specifications of the Galaxy S24 Ultra smartphone. We recently spotted the upcoming Galaxy S24 series smartphones in the 3C certification, which reveals the fast charging capabilities of the device.
The 360° video of the upcoming Galaxy S24 Ultra smartphone tells us that Samsung isn’t planning to bring any significant changes to the design of the smartphone. Samsung hasn’t developed any significant design changes for the Ultra smartphones in the past few years. The Galaxy S22 Ultra had an individual rear camera placement instead of the camera island on its predecessor.
Samsung debuted the Galaxy S23 Ultra with a polished design compared to the Galaxy S22 Ultra. However, the renders show that Samsung has considerably reduced the bezels of the upcoming Ultra smartphone. Ice Universe shared an altered smartphone render with a light wallpaper to depict the changes. The renders reveal that Samsung will equip the device with a flat display with rounded corners.
The narrow bezels help the upcoming Galaxy S24 Ultra to feature a symmetrical look. Smartprix report reveals that Samsung will equip the device with a 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED display with WQHD+ resolution. The display houses a centered punch-hole cut-out to house the selfie camera. Samsung will equip the device with individual rear cameras and an LED flash.
The render also divulges that Samsung hasn’t changed the position of the slot for SPen. Samsung will equip a UWB antenna on the right side of the smartphone, similar to the base Galaxy S24 smartphone. The report adds that the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra will boast a dimension of 162.3 x 79 x 8.7mm. The dimensions reveal that the device is shorter and broader than the Galaxy S23 Ultra.
Samsung will switch the smartphone to a titanium frame, which will help Samsung to reduce its weight by 1 gram. The South Korean giant will continue to equip the device with a 5000mAh battery with 45W fast charging support. The upcoming smartphone is also said to offer a peak brightness of 2200 nits, a step up from its predecessor.
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra Expected Specifications
- Display: 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED LTPO panel, 120Hz refresh rate, 2200 nits peak brightness
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 Made for Galaxy, Adreno 740 GPU
- RAM and Storage: Up to 16GB RAM, 2TB Storage
- Software: OneUI 6 based on Android 14
- Rear Cameras: 200 MP primary, 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 50MP periscope lens with 5x optical zoom, 10MP telephoto lens with 3x optical zoom
- Front Camera: 12MP sensor
- Battery: 5000mAh, 45W wired charging, support for wireless charging
- Others: Titanium Frame, IP68 water and dust resistance, in-display fingerprint scanner