- The Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra global model will be also powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC as revealed by the Geekbench test result.
- The device will pack up to 12GB of RAM.
- As per past leak, the S24 Ultra might feature a 6.8-inch AMOLED display and a 200MP primary camera.
Samsung is expected to launch the Galaxy S24 series in January. Similar to the S23 lineup, the upcoming S24 series is expected to include three devices namely the Samsung Galaxy S24, Galaxy S24+, and the Galaxy S24 Ultra. The details related to these devices have started coming in courtesy of certification and benchmark listing. Earlier today we at MySmartPrice spotted the Galaxy S24 Ultra US version at Geekbench. The benchmark listing confirmed that the device will be powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC. Now, the Galaxy S24 Ultra global model has appeared on the Geekbench.
Geekbench Test Reveals That Global S24 Ultra Model Will Be Powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC
The Geekbench test result reveals that the global Galaxy S24 Ultra model (SM-S928B) will also make use of the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC, instead of incorporating an Exynos chipset. This information does corroborates with the recent report published by The Elec, which suggested that the S24 Ultra global model will be powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC. The report also added that the S24 and the S24+ will make use of Samsung’s recently announced Exynos 2400 SoC in markets such as Korea and Europe.
Moving onto the Geekbench listing again, the test result reveals that the S24 Ultra will pack up to 12GB of RAM. The device will boot Android 14-based One UI 6.0 out of the box. The previously leaked information suggests that the S24 Ultra will feature a 6.8-inch AMOLED display which could have a WQHD+ resolution. The device is expected to feature a quad-camera setup. The camera module might include a 200MP primary camera, while the selfie department on the handset could be handled by a 12MP camera.
The smartphone is rumoured to pack a 5,000mAh battery which will support up to 45W fast charging as revealed by the 3C certification. The previous leak had revealed that Samsung is aiming to launch the Galaxy S24 series sometime in January, instead of February. If this happens, then the S24 lineup should compete with the likes of the OnePlus 12 and the Vivo X100 which are expected to debut during the same time frame.
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.8-inch AMOLED display, WQHD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB/12GB, 256GB/512GB/1TB internal storage.
- Software: Android 14 with One UI 6.0.
- Rear-facing camera: Quad-camera setup, 200MP primary camera.
- Front-facing camera: 12MP.
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 45W fast charging.