- Vivo Y200e 5G is expected to make a debut in India by the end of this month.
- The smartphone will sport a triple rear camera setup.
- Vivo will equip the device with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 Gen 2 SoC.
A recent exclusive report from 91Mobiles has revealed the launch timeline and key features of its upcoming Y200e 5G smartphone in India. According to it, Vivo will debut the upcoming smartphone at the end of February in India. The report also mentions that Vivo might equip the smartphone with a new EcoFiber Leather on the rear. We can expect Vivo to share a teaser of the phone soon.
Vivo Y200e 5G: Key features and design details
The report from 91Mobiles claims that Vivo will debut the smartphone with a 120Hz AMOLED display. The device’s Google Play Console listing hints at a display resolution of FHD+.
The smartphone will be backed by a 5,000mAh battery with 44W fast charging support. 91Mobiles also confirmed that the upcoming smartphone will be the first Vivo Y series device to debut with dual stereo speakers. The forthcoming Y200e 5G will also sport an IP54 rating.
The Geekbench listing hints that Vivo will equip the Vivo Y200e 5G with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 Gen 2 SoC. The Google Play Supported Devices list revealed that the recently launched Vivo Y100 5G has the model numbers V2336 and V2337. The upcoming Y200e 5G smartphone has been listed on BIS and other certifications with the model number V2337.
The model number hints that Vivo will debut the Vivo Y200e 5G as a toned-down version of the Vivo Y100 5G global variant, which went official recently in Indonesia. Here are the specifications of the recently launched Vivo Y100 5G’s global variant.
- Display: 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED, 120Hz refresh rate.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 Gen 2 SoC.
- Rear Cameras: 50MP main sensor with OIS, 8MP ultrawide camera, 2MP macro camera.
- Front Camera: 8MP selfie camera.
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 80W fast charging tech.