BSNL is one of the largest telecom operators in India. The company has a strong presence in almost every part of the country whether be it metro cities or remote villages. Furthermore, it is also one of the few operators that offer a wide range of recharge plans for its customers across different circles. Interestingly, there are times when you tend to forget your BSNL number or it just skips your mind. This happens especially if you are a new customer or have just bought a new BSNL SIM card. However, you need not worry as BSNL offers a slew of ways through which you can easily know your mobile number without much hassle. In this article, we are going to discuss how to check BSNL number using USSD codes or through other ways. So, let’s begin.
How to Check BSNL Mobile Number Using USSD Code
BSNL offers different USSD codes through which you can instantly know your mobile number. The USSD codes are also helpful for knowing other details like remaining balance, data, validity, and more. All you need it a right combination of USSD code to know the information. So, if you have forgotten your BSNL number, you can follow these steps:
- Open your phone application and go to the Dialer option.
- Dial *1# from your registered BSNL number. This is the USSD code for checking BSNL number.
- You will get a flash message that will show you the BSNL mobile number.
Alternatively, there are other USSD codes for knowing the mobile number. Here’s a list for the same:
How to Check BSNL Mobile Number Online
The state-owned telecom operator also makes it easier to find your BSNL number using the application. All you need to do is follow these steps. However, we suggest you follow the above-mentioned steps for the first time to know the mobile number and note it for the following steps:
- Open Google Play Store app and search for BSNL app.
- Click on Download app and install it on your smartphone.
- Open the application and log in by entering your BSNL number using the above method.
- You will then get an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter it to log in.
When you enter the application, your BSNL number will be displayed on the home screen. You can use the application to know your mobile number at any given point in time. Furthermore, you can also do recharges, avail app-exclusive offers, and get other information with ease.
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, like our Facebook page