GTA 4 was launched back in 2008 and ever since the launch, the game has garnered huge popularity among the gaming community. The storyline of the game revolves around Niko Bellic, the protagonist. He came to Liberty City to escape his past and start a new life in the city. But it seems that the city life is way different from his dreams. He slips into debt and is dragged into a criminal underworld by a series of shysters, thieves, and sociopaths. However, he manages to survive and rule the streets of the city. The game has gained popularity for its interactive graphics and tough missions, like all GTA sequels this one is also an open-world game where you can roam around the city, get access to any vehicle and have fun with the cops.
Just in case if you’re yet to play the game and interested in downloading it then you’re at the right place. In this article, we have listed all the information about GTA 4. Here’s how to download it, minimum system requirements, and recommended system requirements for the game.
GTA San 4 Download Size for PC
According to the Rockstar Warehouse the total download size of the GTA 4 is around 22GB so before heading to the download process make sure you have enough disk space to download the game and install it on your laptop or PC.
How to Download GTA 4 on PC
You can easily download GTA 4 game on your PC or laptop by two different methods. The game is available for purchase from Rockstar official website and from Steam. In this article, we are going to show the different ways through which you can download GTA 4 easily.
How to Download GTA 4 via Steam
Here’s how you can download GTA 4 from Steam:
- Go to Steam website and download the application.
- Sign up on the platform and register yourself.
- Once done, simply search GTA 4: The Complete Edition on the website. The game is priced at Rs 999 on Steam.
- There you will an option to Add to Cart.
- Then go to your Cart and click on ‘Purchase For Myself’
- Follow the on-screen instructions and make the payment to install the game on your PC.
How to Download Red GTA 4 via Rockstar Games Website
You can also download the GTA 4 game from the Rockstar Game website. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to rockstarwarehouse.com and click the GTA Collection.
- You will see GTA 4 on the search page. Now, click on the Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition and select the PC download option.
- Now, add it to Basket and click on Proceed to Checkout. You will be asked to create an account. Follow the on-screen instructions to create your account.
- You then need to make the payment of Rs 999 to purchase the game and download it on your PC.
GTA 4: Minimum System Requirements
GTA 4 is not a huge game and to run the game you don’t need a high-end gaming PC. If you’re confused with the requirements then don’t worry we will get you back. Here are the minimum system requirements.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- OS: XP – Service Pack 3 / Windows 7
- VIDEO CARD: 256MB NVIDIA 7900+ / 256MB ATI X1900+
- DISK SPACE: 16 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 256 MB
GTA 4: Recommended System Requirements
If you want to play the game smoothly without any lags or issues then here is the best-recommended setting for you.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4GHz, AMD Phenom X3 2.1GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: Windows 7
- VIDEO CARD: 512MB NVIDIA 8600+ / 512MB ATI 3870+
- DISK SPACE: 18 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 512 MB
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more such informative and exclusive tech content, like our Facebook page