- Infinix has debuted the Note 30 VIP Racing Edition.
- The device features a unique 3D Leather Lighting technology and is designed in partnership with BMW Group’s Designworks.
- Infinix has also launched the smartphone with a customized retail package.
Infinix has unveiled a Racing edition of the Note 30 VIP smartphone that debuted in June 2023. The company recently announced 3D Leather Lighting technology for its upcoming smartphones. The China-based company later confirmed that it will equip the Note 30 VIP smartphone with 3D Leather Lighting technology.
The 3D Leather Lighting technology comes after the global debut of the Infinix GT 10 Pro smartphone with a Cyberpunk-inspired design and customizable LEDs on the rear. The special edition of the smartphone is launched in partnership with BMW Group’s Designworks. The company adds that the partnership helps the brand to resemble an actual racing aesthetic, offering maximum performance.
Infinix Note 30 VIP Racing Edition: Pricing, Availability
Infinix has launched the Racing Edition of the smartphone at a pricing of USD 315 (approx. Rs 26,570). The company has launched the smartphone in a single variant with 12GB RAM and 256GB storage. The vanilla version of the Note 30 VIP smartphone was priced at USD 299 (approx. Rs 24,800) for the 12GB + 256GB variant.
Infinix is yet to reveal the sale date of the smartphone for the global market. The company’s website reveals that the device is available in Nigeria, Iraq, Kenya and the Philippines. The company has yet to confirm the India launch of the Note 30 VIP Racing Edition. The standard version of the smartphone is available in Magic Black and Glacier Blue colour options.
Infinix Note 30 VIP Racing Edition: Features, Specifications
Infinix reveals that the lighting on the back of the smartphone is inspired by a modern racing dashboard. The Chinese OEM reveals that the lighting on the device echoes the speed, performance, and power. The company uses a special polyurethane for light transmission and features a racing-themed coloured design. The 3D Leather Lighting technology allows the lighting to run through BMW’s tricolour.
Infinix has also customized its UI for the newly debuted Racing Edition of the Note 30 VIP smartphone. The company claims the device offers a customized operating system with a Dynamic Island-inspired caller screen. The company adds that the Racing Edition of the smartphone offers an anti-slip wrapping. The Chinese OEM also ships the smartphone with a customized retail package with a BMW theme.
Infinix calls the customized retail package of the smartphone more than a collection of objects. The company claims that the retail package is a tribute to the thrill of racing. Infinix equips the retail package with a customized 15W wireless charger, a TWS, key chain and a VIP card. The VIP card will offer its users enhanced after-sales support. The other smartphone specifications remain the same compared to the vanilla Note 30 VIP smartphone.
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED display, Full HD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 900 nits peak brightness, punch-hole cutout
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 8020 SoC, Mali-G77 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 12GB, 256GB storage, 9GB Virtual RAM support
- Rear-facing camera: 108MP primary camera, dual 2MP camera
- Front-facing camera: 32MP
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 68W wired fast charging, 50W wireless charging
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, JBL-tuned dual speakers, IP53 rating, NFC