- The One UI 6 beta program is now live in India, the UK, Poland, and China.
- Samsung is also rolling out the One UI 6 beta 2 update in the United States, Germany, and Korea.
- The One UI beta 6 update revamps the look of Samsung Health app.
Samsung has started rolling out the One UI beta 6 update based on Android 14 for the Galaxy S23 series users in India. The company has expanded its One UI 6 beta program to India, the UK, Poland, and China. Additionally, Samsung also has released the One UI 6 beta 2 update in Germany, Korea, and the United States. The newly rolling out Android 14-based One UI beta 2 update primarily fixes a lot of bugs and adds new improvements. The update brings a revamped look, a new and bolder font to the Samsung Health app. Users who track water intake can now customize their cup sizes going forward in the app.
One UI 6 Beta Update Released For Galaxy S23 Lineup in India
Samsung is also adding “Studio”, its own video editor into the One UI 6. Furthermore, the camera app also now includes an option to turn off swipe to switch cameras. The update also fixes loading errors in Netflix, the Home app crash problems, intermittent reset issues, sluggish problems that occur after software updates, and icon disappearance problems on the home screen.
Apart from releasing the One UI 6 beta 2 update in several countries, Samsung also has expanded its One UI 6 beta program to India, the UK, Poland, and China as mentioned above. The update is only available for the Galaxy S23 series users who have enrolled their devices in the One UI 6 beta program. The One UI 6 beta update which is rolling out in India carries the build version as S918BXXU3ZWHO and its of 3GB in size. If you want to experience the One UI beta 6 based on Android 14 on your Galaxy S23 series you can follow the below steps.
How To Enroll For One UI 6 Beta Program?
- Users need to download the Samsung member app from the Google Play Store or Galaxy Store and install it on their Galaxy S23.
- After the app is installed, log in to your Samsung account and select “Registration for One UI Beta Program” in the home banner.
- After registration, head over to Settings > Software update section.
- Download and install the update.
Considering that it is a beta update, it no doubt contains some known issues. As of now, Samsung has not announced any details as to when it plans to release the stable version of One UI 6 for the Galaxy S23 series users. We can expect the company to expand its One UI 6 beta program for its other devices such as the Galaxy Z Fold 5, Galaxy Z Flip 5, and Galaxy S22 lineup in the coming few weeks.