- The Samsung Galaxy S24+ Korean version will be powered by Exynos 2400 chipset.
- The Geekbench listing confirms that the device will pack 12GB of RAM.
- The smartphone is rumuored to feature a 6.7-inch display and a triple-camera setup.
Samsung is expected to introduce the Galaxy S24 series next year. Ahead of the launch, we have been learning new details about the S24 lineup courtesy of few certifications and benchmark listing. The Galaxy S24 lineup was spotted on the 3C certification last month. The listing revealed that the S24 will offer 25W fast charging, while the S24+ and the S24 Ultra will support 45W fast charging. Recently, we also spotted the Galaxy S24+ US version at Geekbench. Now, the Galaxy S24+ Korean version has appeared on the benchmarking platform.
Samsung Galaxy S24+ Will Pack 12GB of RAM
The Geekbench listing confirms that the Samsung Galaxy S24+ (SM-S926N) will be powered by Samsung’s in-house Exynos 2400 chipset. It is also confirmed by the listing that the smartphone will pack up to 12GB of RAM. The device will boot Android 14 out of the box with Samsung’s One UI 6 skin on top. The device has managed to pull off 2044 and 6406 points in the single-core and multi-core test results. The scores do appear lesser than that of the Galaxy S24+ US version which is expected to ship with Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC.
As far as the other details about the Galaxy S24+ go, it is expected to feature a triple-camera setup. The device is rumoured to feature a 6.7-inch flat display with a punch-hole cutout. Dimensions-wise, the smartphone is expected to measure around 158.5 x 75.9 x 7.75mm. As confirmed by the 3C certification earlier, the handset will be offering 45W fast charging support.
The recent report also had revealed that the S24 series will include AI features from Google’s Bard and ChatGPT. Additionally, the S24 lineup is expected to consist of some new AI features developed by Samsung itself. The past report by Seoul Economic Daily indicates that the Galaxy S24 series will launch in January next year. The report also added that Samsung is aiming to host its next Galaxy Unpacked event in San Francisco, USA for unveiling the Galaxy S24 series.
Samsung Galaxy S24+ Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.7-inch LTPO OLED display, 2500 nits brightness, Punch-hole cutout, 120Hz refresh rate.
- Processor: Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 (US market), Exynos 2400 (Korea).
- RAM And Storage: 8GB/12GB RAM, 256GB/512GB of internal storage.
- Software: Android 14.
- Other Features: Triple-camera setup, 45W fast charging.