- The Vivo V29 5G is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G processor.
- It features a 120Hz curved AMOLED display and a 50MP selfie camera.
- The smartphone offers a 50MP camera with OIS support.
Vivo, earlier this month, introduced the Vivo V29 5G smartphone in the European market. The Vivo V29 5G is rumoured to launch soon in the Indian market. We have now spotted the upcoming V-series smartphone on the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) certification which suggests that it should launch soon in the Indian market.
To recall, the Vivo V29 5G is the company’s latest smartphone under the mid-range V-series and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G processor. The smartphone offers a large AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. As for the cameras, it gets a 50MP priamry camera with OIS support on the rear. Let us take a closer look at the details.
Vivo V29 5G made an appearance on the BIS certification website with the model number V2250. The Vivo V29 BIS listing doesn’t reveal anything in terms of specifications. However, since the smartphone has already launched in Europe, the detailed specifications are already known to us. Let us take a quick recap of Vivo V29 5G specifications and features.
Vivo V29 5G (Global variant): Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.78-inch Curved AMOLED display, Full HD+ (2800 × 1260 pixel) resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G with Adreno 642L GPU
- Memory and Storage: 8GB RAM and 256GB storage
- Software: FunTouchOS 13, based on Android 13
- Cameras: 50MP primary camera with OIS, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP camera, and Aura light flash
- Front Camera: 50MP camera with dual soft LED flash
- Battery and Charging: 4600mAh, 80W fast charging, Type-C charging port
- Audio: Stereo speaker setup, Hi-Res audio
- Security: In-display fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 164.18 × 74.37 × 7.46mm
- Weight: 186 grams
- Others: IP68 dust and water resistant
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 5G, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, and GPS