- The Vivo Y200 5G will pack 8GB of RAM.
- The device will feature a curved display with a Full HD+ resolution.
- The smartphone is expected to boast a 64MP primary camera and a 16MP selfie camera.
The Vivo Y200 5G smartphone is expected to launch in India this month. Though Vivo has not revealed the launch date of the device yet, it has started teasing the arrival of the smartphone. The detailed specifications of this upcoming Y-series smartphone were revealed by the folks at The Tech Outlook a few days back. The report by the publication also disclosed that the smartphone will debut in India in October. While we wait for the launch of the smartphone, its render as well as key specifications are now leaked via Google Play Console listing.
Vivo Y200 5G Will Pack 8GB of RAM
The render revealed by the Google Play Listing discloses that the Vivo Y200 5G (V2307) will feature a curved display. The power and volume keys will be located on the right edge of the device. The smartphone will boast a triple-camera setup accompanied by an LED flash at the rear side. The device will have a punch-hole cutout at the centre of the screen which will house a selfie camera.
As far as the specifications of the handset go, it will have a Full HD+ resolution. Under the hood, the smartphone will be powered by Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 SoC as revealed by the Google Play Console listing. Furthermore, the listing also discloses that the device will pack up to 8GB of RAM. The smartphone is listed on Google Play Console running Android 11 software version. However, we expect the device to boot Android 13-based FuntouchOS 13 out of the box.
The previous report suggests that the device will boast a 6.67-inch AMOLED display. The smartphone is expected to feature a 64MP primary camera and a 2MP depth sensor. The primary 64MP sensor could have OIS support. The handset is expected to pack a 4,800mAh battery which could support 44W fast charging. As for the security purpose, the smartphone might feature an in-display fingerprint sensor. The device is expected to measure 7.69mm in terms of thickness and it might weigh 190 grams.
Considering that Vivo has started teasing the device, we can expect the company to officially announce the smartphone in the coming few days.
Vivo Y200 5G Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED display, 1080×1920 Full HD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, Punch-hole cutout.
- Processor: Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 SoC with Adreno 619 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB RAM, 128GB of internal storage.
- Software: Android 13 with FuntouchOS 13.
- Rear-facing camera: 64MP main camera, OIS, 2MP depth sensor.
- Front-facing camera: 16MP.
- Thickness And Weight: 7.69mm; 190 grams.
- Other Features: On-screen fingerprint sensor.
- Battery: 4,800mAh, 44W fast charging.