Vodafone Idea has recently launched an integrated brand identity – Vi two years after the integration of services. The new brand was promoted by the tagline ‘Together for Tomorrow’ as per the official announcement the company has also launched a new Vi app for the subscriber to recharge their numbers and avail exciting plans on their Vi number (Vodafone or Idea numbers).
The newly launched Vi app comes with an array of features which allows users to check their prepaid and postpaid balance, validity, current plans, new offers, data balance, set hello tunes, and a lot more. In this article, we will let you know how to check Vi postpaid current bill via Vi online website and Vi app in a few simple steps.
How to Check Vi (Vodafone Idea) Postpaid Bill Via Website
- To check your Vi postpaid first you need to visit the official website by clicking here.
- Now you need to click on the first link mentioned on the website.
- The link will redirect you to a portal where you need to enter your Vi Postpaid number.
- The moment you enter your number it will fetch the bill and show the details.
- You can also download the bill or send it to your registered email ID.
How to Check Vi (Vodafone Idea) Postpaid Bill App
- To check your Vi postpaid bills first you have to download the Vi app.
- The Vi app is available both on iOS and Android platforms.
- Once the app is installed on your device you can run the app.
- Run the Vi app and log in to your account with your registered number (Vi prepaid number).
- Once you logged in to your account, tap the Main Menu.
- From the main menu select Bills and Payments.
- Here you can check your current Vi postpaid bill and download it for your reference.
How to Recharge Vi (Vodafone Idea) Postpaid Via Website
- First, you need to visit the Vi Official Website.
- Now you can see the Pay Bill dropdown menu at the top.
- Click on the drop-down and select Postpaid Plans.
- You can see an array of postpaid plans from which you can choose as per your requirement.
- Click on Buy Plan and make the payment to activate the plan.
- One the payment is done you are all set to go.
So these are some simple steps which you can follow and check your Vi postpaid bills anytime without any issues. You can also opt for the email notifications by choosing Email Bill and you will get a password protected bill every month.