- Xiaomi Pad 6 series was unveiled earlier this year.
- The Pad 6 series consists of three models â Xiaomi Pad 6, Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro, and Xiaomi Pad 6 Max.
- The Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+Â Gen 1 SoC.
Xiaomi, earlier this year, refreshed its Xiaomi Pad lineup with the Xiaomi Pad 6 series. Now, the company is expected to launch its successor, aptly dubbed the Xiaomi Pad 7 lineup in the coming months in the Chinese market. Popular Chinese tipster – Digital Chat Station – has revealed some of the details about the upcoming Xiaomi Pad 7 Pro.
DCS claims that the Xiaomi Pad 7 Pro will sport a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC under the hood. The tipster also claims that the upcoming Xiaomi tablet will offer a 144Hz LCD display. To those unaware, Xiaomi offers 144Hz LCD display on the current generation Xiaomi Pad 6 and Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro. Let us take a closer look at the details.
DCS also claims that the Xiaomi Pad 7 Pro will feature a square-shaped camera module which will reside on the top left corner of the rear panel. Also, the Xiaomi Pad 7 Pro is tipped to ship with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC under the hood. To those unaware, the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 is Qualcomm’s flagship processor from 2022 and brings with it an integrated Adreno 740 GPU.
DCS claims that the Xiaomi Pad 7 Pro will be equipped with a 144Hz LCD display. This means that the slate will feature a display similar to that of its predecessor, the Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro.
This is the first time that details surrounding the Xiaomi Pad 7 series have surfaced on the web, so not much is known about the upcoming Pad 7 series. As and when details surrounding the Pad 7 series surface on the web, we will make sure to update our readers. In the meanwhile, let us take a quick recap of the Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro specifications and features.
Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro: Specifications and Features
- Display: 11-inch LCD display, 2880 × 1800 pixel resolution, 144Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, Dolby Vision, HDR10, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC with Adreno 730 GPU
- Memory: 8GB/ 12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 128GB/ 256GB/ 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Software: MIUI 14, based on Android 13
- Cameras: 50MP primary shooter and 2MP depth sensor
- Front Camera: 20MP selfie camera
- Battery and Charging: 8600mAh battery, 67W fast charging, and USB Type-C port
- Audio: Quad speaker setup with Dolby Atmos audio
- Weight: 490 grams
- Dimensions: 253.95 × 165.18 × 6.51mm
- Connectivity: WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.3, USB 3.2 Gen 1