- The Vivo Y200 5G will be priced at under Rs 24,000 in India.
- The smartphone will launch in India by the end of this month.
- The device will feature an AMOLED 120Hz display and a 64MP primary camera with an OIS support.
The successor to the Vivo Y100, the Vivo Y200 5G is set to launch in India soon. The specifications of the upcoming Vivo Y200 smartphone were revealed by the folks at The Tech Outlook a few days back. Additionally, we at MySmartPrice spotted the device in the Google Play Console. Now, while we wait for the launch, we at MySmartPrice have exclusively learnt the specifications, launch timeline, and price range of the upcoming Vivo Y200 5G.
Vivo Y200 5G Will Be Priced Below Rs 24,000
Per the information shared by industry sources with us, the Vivo Y200 will launch in India by the end of this month. The smartphone will be priced at under Rs 24,000 in India. As far as the specifications go, our sources tell us that the device will feature an AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The smartphone will measure around 7.69mm in terms of thickness. As for imaging purposes, the handset will rely on a 64MP primary camera which will have OIS support. The rear of the device will include a Smart Aura Light similar to that of the Vivo V27 Pro and the V29 smartphone.
The previously leaked details suggest that the smartphone will flaunt a 6.67-inch display. Under the hood, the device is tipped to feature Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 SoC which could be accompanied by 8GB of RAM. As for the software, the smartphone is expected to boot Android 13-based Funtouch OS 13 out of the box. The back of the device is also expected to include a 2MP portrait camera. A 4,800mAh battery is rumoured to be equipped with the device which could offer 44W fast charging support. For security purpose, the smartphone might feature an in-display fingerprint sensor.
At present the launch date of the device remains unknown. However, Vivo has started teasing the arrival of the Y200. Considering that the smartphone is expected to go official by the end of this month, we can expect Vivo to soon announce the Vivo Y200 launch date.
Vivo Y200 Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED display, Full HD+ 1080×1920 Full HD+ resolution, Punch-hole cutout, 120Hz refresh rate.
- Processor, RAM And Storage: Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 chipset with Adreno 619 GPU, 8GB RAM, 128GB of internal storage.
- Software: FuntouchOS 13 based on Android 13.
- Rear-facing camera: 64MP primary camera, OIS, 2MP depth sensor, LED flash, Smart Aura Light.
- Front-facing camera: 16MP.
- Battery: 4,800mAh, 44W fast charging.
- Weight And Thickness: 190 grams; 7.69mm.
- Other Features: In-display fingerprint sensor.