Reliance Jio the telecom operator which has dominated the entire telecom industry within a year after the launch of its 4G telecom network. Gradually the company became one of the number one telecom operators of the country and expanded its footprint in all possible industries. Jio also offers a TV app called JioTV which used to come bundled with almost all the prepaid and postpaid plans, but now the company is also charging some amount for the premium subscription. Jio users can use the live TV app to watch live content on their smartphone. Now the company is offering India vs England 2021 tour streaming for free on the JioTV.
Do note that the company is not charging anything or any subscription fee from the Jio users. You will be needing the JioTV app on the smartphone to watch the live streaming on your device. Here’s how you can watch India vs England 2021 tour live stream free on JioTV app.
How to Watch India vs England 2021 Free on JioTV
- First, you need to download the JioTV on your Android or iOS smartphone.
- The app is available free on both Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
- Install the app and open it on your device.
- You need to sign in your account with your Jio number.
- Once you are in you need to search for Star Sports channel which is going to live stream the entire match.
Do note that Disney owned Star India is the official broadcasting partner for BCCI until 2023. This means all the matches played by Indian men cricket team in the home ground will be live on Star Sports (on TV) and Disney+ Hotstar. However, Reliance Jio and Start India had a deal which enables Jio as well to stream the cricket matches.
India vs England Test Series
- 1st Test Match: February 5 – February 9 in Chennai
- 2nd Test Match: February 13 – February 17 in Chennai
- 3rd Test Match: February 24 – February 28 in Ahmedabad
- 4th Test Match: March 4 – March 8 in Ahmedabad