- The OnePlus Ace 2 Pro is expected to feature a 1.5K resolution display.
- The device could be powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC.
- The smartphone might pack up to 24GB of RAM and 1TB of internal storage.
OnePlus is expected to launch the OnePlus Ace Pro 2 smartphone in China next month. The smartphone was spotted on Geekbench a few days back. The benchmark listing revealed that the handset will feature a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC and 16GB of RAM. The specifications of the device were even leaked by the tipster Digital Chat Station recently. The leak revealed that the handset will 1.5K resolution display and a 50MP camera. While we wait for the launch, the OnePlus Ace 2 Pro now has received the 3C certification in China.
OnePlus Ace 2 Pro Will Offer 150W Fast Charging Support
The 3C certification has listed the OnePlus Ace 2 Pro with model number PJA110. The certification reveals that the device will offer up to 150W fast charging and 5G connectivity support. Apart from these details, no other information is disclosed by the 3C certification. The past leak suggests that the Ace 2 Pro will flaunt a 1.5K resolution curved display with high PWM dimming. The device might feature an AMOLED display panel. As revealed by the Geekbench listing earlier, the smartphone will be powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC.
The device is rumoured to pack up to 24GB of RAM and 1TB of internal storage. Apart from the 1TB storage option, the device also might launch in 256GB/512GB storage configuration along with 8GB/16GB of RAM.
As for the imaging purpose, the device is expected to feature a 50MP (Sony IMX890 sensor) primary camera which could offer support for optical image stabilisation (OIS). The smartphone is expected to pack a 5,000mAh battery. Currently, OnePlus is yet to reveal the launch date of the Ace 2 Pro. The previous leak however suggests that the device will debut in August. We shall get to know the official launch date of the device from OnePlus in the coming few days.
Earlier this year, OnePlus launched the OnePlus Ace 2 in China. The Ace 2 debuted in India as OnePlus 11R 5G. The OnePlus Ace 2 sports a 6.74-inch curved AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The device features a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC, 16GB of RAM, a 50MP triple-camera setup, a 16MP front-facing camera, and a 5,000mAh battery.
OnePlus Ace 2 Pro Specifications (Expected)
- Display: 6.74-inch AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, Full HD+ resolution, Punch-hole cutout.
- Processor: Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC with Adreno 740 GPU.
- RAM And Storage: 8GB/16GB/24GB RAM, 256GB/512GB/1TB internal storage.
- Rear-facing camera: 50MP (Sony IMX890 sensor), OIS support, 8MP ultra-wide lens, 2MP macro lens.
- Front-facing camera: 16MP.
- Software: Android 13 with OxygenOS 13.1.
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 150W fast charging support.