The action-adventure game, Red Dead Redemption 2, was launched back in 2018 as a prequel to the original Red Dead Redemption. Popular game studio Rockstar games is the one behind the development of the game. The game offers some impressive graphics and story life of the game made it popular among the gaming society. The story picks from 1889 when the Wild West era began in America. The story revolves around Arthur Morgan and the Van der Linde gang who are forced to flee from the western town of Blackwater.
In the game, players need to tackle federal agents and the best bounty hunters. Moreover, the gang have to rob, fight, and steal their way across the rugged heartland of America to survive. It is an interesting high graphic game, if you haven’t played it yet and are looking to download the game then you’re at the right place. Read more to know about how to download game titles, minimum and recommended system requirements and more.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Download Size for PC
Before jumping to the download process let us tell you that it’s a massive 150GB game and you need to download it before installing. So make sure you have a strong network connection.
How to Download Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC
To download the game you have two options either to purchase it via the official Rockstar website or via Steam. Here we have listed both the steps to purchase and install the game title on your PC.
How to Download Red Dead Redemption 2 via Rockstar Games Website
To download the Red Dead Redemption 2 on your PC you need to follow the given below steps.
- If you want to download the game then you can follow the given below simple steps.
- First, you need to head to the official website by clicking here.
- Here you can see plenty of options like Ultimate Edition, Red Dead Online, and Standard Edition.
- Select the Ultimate Edition and then select PC Download.
- Hit the Buy Now button.
- Now hit the Purchase Now button and make necessary payments (Rs 5,199).
- Once the payment is done the game will be added to the library all you need to do is to hit the install button and wait till it gets over.
- Once it’s done you’re all set to go.
How to Download Red Dead Redemption 2 via Steam
Just in case if you don’t want to purchase the game from the official site and you want to enjoy it via your Steam account, then you are at the correct place. Here are some simple steps which you can follow.
- You need to head to download the game on Steam by clicking on this link.
- Here select the pack which you want the standard pack is Rs 2,143 and the ultimate pack is Rs 3,119.
- Tap on add to cart.
- Now click on “Purchase for myself.”
- You need to Sign in to your Steam account.
- Once it’s done, you have to now make the purchase payment.
- After making the payment you can see the Red Dead Redemption 2 added to your games library.
- All you need to do is to select the game and click on the Install button.
- Wait for the installation and you are good to go.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Minimum System Requirements
Just in case if you’re not sure about the PC configuration which is at least required to play this game then you can refer to this minimum system requirements.
- OS: Windows 7 – Service Pack 1
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K / AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 8GB
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB / AMD Radeon R9 280 3GB
- HDD Space: 150GB
Red Dead Redemption 2 Recommended System Requirements
If you want to play the game title on high fps and without any lag then you can refer to these recommended requirements which the company has listed on its official forum.
- OS: Windows 10 – April 2018 Update (v1803)
- Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Memory: 12GB
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB / AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB
- HDD Space: 150GB